As the cruise industry continues to show strong growth year-on-year, we recognise that it is now even more important for individual cruise lines to be heard. This infographic shows just how noisy the market has become, and why the effectiveness of communications is paramount to a line’s success.
- From 2002 to 2012 demand for cruising worldwide has more than doubled! – Tweet this fact
- The Cruise Industry has grown by 55% since 2007! – Tweet this fact
- During 2012 131 cruise ships were bought and now are permanently based in Europe – Tweet this fact
- River cruising is now the fastest growing sector in cruise! – Tweet this fact
- 11 brand new river cruise ships were introduced to European waters in 2012 alone – Tweet this fact
- There are now twice as many River cruise ships as Ocean cruise ships. – Tweet this fact
- Cruising accounts for one in every eight of all package holidays taken! – Tweet this fact