Influencer marketing is growing up, its practitioners are professionalising, brands are learning best practices, serious academic research is being conducted and the best agencies are helping activate work that makes a difference to the bottom line.
On the 11 July at the BFI Stephen Street, Flagship Consulting convened a conversation with brand owners, academics and influencers to share the best practices of today and understand the latest research so we can do better work tomorrow.
The event titled: “How Travel and Leisure brands can build better strategies for influencer marketing” brought together an expert panel to address the audience of 35 top travel marketing pros:
- Belinda Hallworth, Account Director, Flagship Consulting
- Dr Tim Drye, Data Analyst at Data Talk and Cambridge University Lecturer
- Juliana Schittek, Intrepid Travel
- Julie Falconer, @ALadyinLondon – top five influencer in UK Travel Marketing
- Rosie Langton, London & Partners
To find out more about Influencer Marketing and the views of our panelists, check out our handy Influencer How To Guide which includes key event takeaways:
If you would like to talk to Flagship about energising your own influencer marketing campaigns, get in touch with Belinda today on 020 7680 7114 or email email@example.com.