Account Executive, B2B and Corporate. Become the beating heart of a world class team. Think. Inspire. Make an impact. Join Flagship. Get in touch today
Flagship Consulting is 21 years old this year – we are an integrated marketing agency with Public Relations at its core. We have grown very quickly by delivering award winning campaigns in paid, owned and earned media. We focus on strategic, issue-led campaigns that add real value to each client’s business, and we measure the impact of everything we do.
We are now looking for an ambitious B2B and Corporate Account Executive to join our friendly and talented team in London.
Your daily responsibilities
- Build great relationships with clients
- Working within a supportive account team structure, deliver fantastic communications campaigns
- Create and develop strong relationships with the media and influencers
- Write and pitch press releases, features, by-lined articles and blogs
- Monitor and report on press coverage, prepare activity/status update reports for wider teams and clients
- Get involved in Flagship’s drive for growth, helping to identify new business opportunities and contributing to proposals and presentations
You will have
- A minimum of one year’s agency experience in PR
- Excellent writing and oral skills
- Superb organisational skills to manage priorities and multi-task
- Superb attention to detail
- Creative thinking
- Proactive mindset
- A team player attitude
- Ambition, drive and motivation
Personal behaviours and attributes that will fit this role and our company culture
- Intelligence, brain power and emotional intelligence are highly prized. We are unashamedly cerebral and considerate, both with team mates and clients.
- Connector, you will be comfortable purposely making and maintaining new connections with people in wider industry, and may also have a burgeoning contact network.
- Integrity, you will have and value personal integrity – we make big promises and then we keep them.
- Acumen, we make a big difference for clients by deeply understanding their business, having good business sense and knowing how to keep commerce in mind is important to our clients, and to us.
- Creativity, We always look for new ways to spur creativity, and you will be comfortable imagining and developing new ideas around with an open mind
- Tenacity, Strongly results-focussed and not easily deterred. Great work sometimes takes unbelievable strength of character to make happen. A big heart is valued.
Salary and benefits are competitive
If this sounds like your ideal job, send your cv with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org