B2B and Corporate Public Relations Account Manager, London
Working on both high profile programmes, with teams of integrated marketing specialists, and smaller accounts
B2B and Corporate Public Relations Account Manager, London. Start ASAP.
The purpose of this role is to maintain and grow commercial relationships with corporate PR and marketing clients. Success will stem from the high quality work you do, the plans you create, their delivery – and importantly, the relationship you foster with your teammates and clients.
A good understanding of the technology, professional and financial services industry, excellent media contacts, overview of social and digital media are all big advantages.
About the company
Flagship Consulting is 21 years old this year – we are an integrated marketing agency with Public Relations at its core. Recently we have grown very quickly by delivering award winning campaigns in paid, owned and earned media. We focus on strategic, issue-led campaigns that add real value to each client’s business, and we measure the impact of everything we do.
We are now looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our friendly and talented team.
You will work on a mix of large high profile programmes with teams of integrated marketing specialists, and smaller accounts where they will have more leadership responsibility. You will grow revenue with existing clients, and take part in developing and pitching new business opportunities.
You will be in a highly trusted position, building and delivering successful integrated strategic communications campaigns that meet your client’s objectives. You will be the main daily contact for clients to ensure that the team meets deadlines, and delivers work of the highest standard.
- A minimum of 3 years’ agency experience
- Detailed knowledge and experience of planning and implementing PR and integrated campaigns
- Ability to persuade and inform in writing and in person
- Manage a portfolio of accounts as the day-to-day client contact
- Motivate and guide more junior team members, including line management of at least one person
- Develop and win new business with both new and existing clients
Personal behaviours and attributes that will fit this role and our company culture
- Intelligence, brain power and emotional intelligence are highly prized. We are unashamedly cerebral and considerate, both with team mates and clients. We read between the lines.
- Connector, you will be comfortable purposely making and maintaining new connections with people in wider industry, and may also have a burgeoning contact network; a maven.
- Integrity, you will have and value personal integrity – we make big promises and then we keep them. We communicate even bad news frequently and honestly. With each other, and with our clients.
- Acumen, we make a big difference for clients by deeply understanding their business, having good business sense and knowing how to keep commerce in mind is important to our clients, and to us.
- Creativity, We always look for new ways to spur creativity, and you will be comfortable imagining and developing new ideas around with an open mind
- Tenacity, Strongly results-focussed and not easily deterred. Great work sometimes takes unbelievable strength of character to make happen. A big heart is valued.
Please email your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations, to Sarah Milward – firstname.lastname@example.org