Senior Director at Peppercomm
Courtney Ellul has fifteen years of experience helping companies increase visibility and brand awareness through targeted marketing, corporate communications and public relations campaigns. She is responsible for spearheading the communications efforts for several BtoB clients. She calls Vancouver, New York and London home.
- Education: Courtney holds a B.A. in writing from the University of Victoria in Canada.
- Hobbies: Traveling, running, cooking, spending time with family & friends, doing touristy things in my new hometown
- Favourite book: Outliers
- Favourite media: The New York Times
- Favourite films: Shawshank Redemption
- Favourite TV: BBC documentaries
- Biggest media coup: National broadcast piece on technology start-up
- Proudest work moment: Helping to secure all those industry awards for Peppercomm!