Diana is Chairman of Flagship Consulting. With over 30 years’ experience, she leads the firm’s financial and professional services division. Specialising in crisis management and high level strategic advice, Diana is a trained executive coach, and also undertakes media and presentation training for senior managers and board level directors. She has held a number of non-executive roles in the financial services sector including Fidelity International. Her clients have included Pacific Life Re, MGM Assurance, Ashcourt Rowan, Close Brothers Private Equity, Elysian Private Equity, Oppenheimer, Hymans Robertson and Barnett Waddingham.
- Education: B.A. (Hons) Psychology (Keele University); Diploma in Personnel Management (LSE)
- Hobbies: Fishing and tennis
- Favourite book: Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks
- Favourite film: The Shawshank Redemption
- Favourite TV: Mad Men
- Proudest moment: Founding Flagship Consulting
- Biggest Media Coup: the Michael Howard v. Jeremy Paxman 14-question BBC Newsnight stand-offfollowing the sacking of HM Prisons Director Derek Lewis