Jackie excels in issue management PR, problem solving and making a real difference to clients’ bottom line performance. Whether it’s corporate work or crisis PR, consumer or B2B public relations, Jackie’s planning skills, her tenacity and her enthusiasm combine to ensure the best results for her clients.
Jackie’s client experience spans many sectors, from digital public relations and travel PR to workplace and brand communications. She has worked for household names, entrepreneurs, trade organisations and public sector bodies.
- Education: BA (Hons) History (University of Exeter)
- Hobbies: Gardening, rugby, supporting London Wasps, and exercise, including climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and other tough peaks
- Favourite book: The Lord of the Rings, Jude the Obscure, Northanger Abbey
- Favourite film: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Lord of the Rings, Cabaret and Moulin Rouge
- Favourite Media: BBC R4 Today Programme, The Archers, CSI Miami and sport on TV
- Proudest moment: Successfully opening a malaria net factory in Tanzania
- Best media Coup: Taking Channel Four presenter Jon Snow out to Tanzania for anti-malaria campaign