Head of Digital
Kevin has over 8 years marketing experience and was previously head of search for a full service digital agency Render Positive. He specialises in all things digital including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Local Search Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), Social Media and content promotion for link earning.
Kevin’s previous clients have included large global brands such as Symantec and HP, smaller retail brands like Boxfresh and Sofa Workshop and local businesses like Portman Healthcare, Angels Fancy Dress and Leaderboard Golf.
Kevin finds nothing more satisfying than pulling off large, truly integrated digital projects that deliver real value for clients and is never happier than when his work goes viral!
- Education: B.A. (Hons) Business & Philosophy (Durham University)
- Hobbies: Travel, golf & shouting at rugby players on TV
- Favourite book: Unbroken & War of the Rats
- Favourite film: True Romance & Happy Gilmore
- Favourite Media: Top Gear, Search Engine Land & BBC News
- Proudest moment: Graduating, Presenting at Brighton SEO and watching Martin Johnson lift the Webb Ellis Cup
- Best media Coup: Helping clients go viral & getting to #1 in Google