Deputy Managing Director
To stand out in a world where your audience is inundated with messages, being 5% better than the rest doesn’t help you – you need to be extraordinary.
Mark believes that uncovering and communicating the extraordinary in the everyday, creates stories worth listening to – is a mission worth living for. This insight has been at the heart of a career that has spanned work in four continents and ranges across consumer, corporate, public sector, and technology.
- Education: BA Hons Media; Exec Ed – Strategic Marketing at London Business School
- Hobbies: Coaching Football, Good coffee, Stand-up comedy
- Best books: Papillon, Influence, Father Joe, Bill Hicks anthology
- Favourite film: Life of Brian, Bicycle Theives,
- Favourite Media: The Tim Ferriss Show, Mr Robot,
- Proudest moments: Wedding day, Mum’s eulogy, seeing my kids stand up for what’s important
- Best media coup: Product RED – we wrote the whole Independent Newspaper one day