Deputy Managing Director
Mark heads the corporate practice of Flagship Consulting.
His career spans two decades and features leadership roles with top agencies and brands.
Authenticity is at the heart of his approach, which he marries to a relentless drive for strategic clarity, excellent execution and measurable results.
He is proud to have helped lead amazing teams to:
– raise many millions of pounds for people in need,
– turn-around the reputation and performance of global brands,
– enable leaders to crystalise their story, grow and secure financing.
A regular speaker at industry events and frequent media commentator, Mark graduated top of his BA Honours class in Manchester and has executive qualifications in marketing strategy from London Business School.
- Education: BA Hons Media; Exec Ed – Strategic Marketing at London Business School
- Hobbies: Coaching Football, Good coffee, Stand-up comedy
- Best books: Papillon, Influence, Father Joe, Bill Hicks anthology
- Favourite film: Life of Brian, Bicycle Theives,
- Favourite Media: The Tim Ferriss Show, Mr Robot,
- Proudest moments: Wedding day, Mum’s eulogy, seeing my kids stand up for what's important
- Best media coup: Product RED – we wrote the whole Independent Newspaper one day